Manor Farm Holiday Lodges, Stainfield, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 5JJ
- The property is hired strictly on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only by the hirer. The hirer must ensure that the property is fully vacated by 10am on the last day of the booking failing which the hirer will be liable for any costs or damages incurred for late vacation of the property.
- No contract shall exist until a signed booking form and deposit per week of £100.00 has been received by us. Reservations will be held for up to seven days pending receipt of a booking form, and payment of the deposit.
- Payment is only accepted by sterling cheque (made payable to Rural Roosts), credit card or bank credit to our bank account – bank details will be supplied upon request.
- The full balance of the total amount is payable not later than four weeks before arrival date and if not paid, we reserve the right to cancel the booking or claim payment in full under paragraph 4.
- In the event of a cancellation the hirer must advise us immediately, whereupon we will, without prejudice to our rights to the balance in full, use our best endeavours to re-hire. If re-hiring is possible the deposit less our administrative cost, will be returned. To avoid cancellation losses, we advise hirers to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
- Hirings unless otherwise agreed, are on a weekly basis and commence from 3pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure. (Unless otherwise agreed beforehand)
- The number of people allowed to occupy the property is limited to the number of beds provided. The amount of people due to stay in the lodge must be stated on the booking form.
- The hirer is expected to leave the lodge in the same good condition as on arrival and will be responsible for the cost of replacing any loss, damage or breakages. The hirer is also liable for the cost of any damage to the property or loss or damage to any of the contents.
- We reserve the right at all times to enter the property, inspect and carry out necessary repairs. We are entitled to refuse to hand over to you, or repossess the accommodation if we reasonably believe that damage is likely to be caused / has been caused – this circumstance will be treated as a cancellation by you, the hirer.
- The hirer must ensure that only reasonable amounts of electricity, gas and water are consumed.
- The hirer must not carry out any hazardous or other activity in or around the property of which any policy of insurance affected by us may become void or voidable or as a result of which the rate of premium on any such policy could be increased.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age. Group bookings of single sex parties must notify us prior to booking, we reserve the right to refuse a booking (Safety deposits may be required).PLEASE NOTE : The lodges have a NO SMOKING policy
Next 3 points apply only to hirers bringing dogs (this must be approved and paid for at time of booking).
- When outside at Rural Roosts or on the Manor Farm premises, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Dogs must not be allowed on furniture / beds – the hirer will be responsible for any damage or cost due to necessary additional cleaning caused by unsociable dog behaviour.
- Dogs must not be left in the lodges unattended at any time.