- Please use the shed to store your fishing tackle
- No keep nets for carp
- Please use the landing nets that are provided in the shed at the back of your lodge (please ensure they are left where you found them and in good order at the end of your stay ready for the next guest)
- No peanuts
- No tiger nuts
- Ground bait in feeders and pole cup only
- Free offerings in moderation
- No lead core leaders
- No fixed leads
- All fish to be returned to the lake
- Night fishing is permitted (pleasure lake only) but please respect other guests by keeping noise and light to a minimum.
Most importantly please look after our fish, treat them kindly and please let us know if you find any fish that are not in good health.
ALL ANGLERS SHOULD BE IN POSSESSION OF AN E.A. ROD LICENSE.
THESE WATERS ARE SUBJECT TO ENVIRONMENT AGENCY CHECKS.
These can be purchased at most post offices, our nearest is: Bardney Post Office