Badger Lodge has 2 steps leading up to the entrance door (we do have a portable ramp available for anyone who struggles with steps). Inside you will find a spacious entrance hall ideal for storing coats, boots etc.
The main living area (open plan) has a well equipped kitchen, dining table, chairs and spacious lounge with comfortable settees. French doors open from the lounge to a covered decked area overlooking the lake, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Leading from the entrance hall there is a king-size bedroom and a twin bedded room. There is room for a cot and / or z-bed if required. The bathroom has a power shower over the bath, a sink and a toilet. There is also a washing machine and ironing facilities situated in the boiler room within the lodge.
Badger Lodge has wooden flooring throughout.
Badger Lodge Floor Plan.
- Full central heating
- Cooker (gas hob / oven)
- Microwave oven
- Fridge with top ice compartment
- Fully equipped kitchen with essentials on arrival (tea, coffee, sugar etc.)
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Linen and bedding
- Towels / Tea towels / dishcloth
- Television / Digital box / DVD player
- Travel cot / Highchair available on request
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Parking outside lodge (room for 2 cars)
- Fishing inc: 1 rod per person. Shed available for equipment