Badger Lodge has a gentle decked ramp leading up to the entrance door. Inside you will find a spacious entrance hall ideal for storing coats, boots etc.
The main living area (open plan) has a well equipped kitchen, dining table, chairs and spacious lounge with comfortable settees. French doors open from the lounge to a covered, enclosed decked area overlooking the lake, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Leading from the entrance hall there is a king-size bedroom and a twin bedded room. There is room for a cot or z-bed if required. The bathroom has a power shower over the bath, a sink and a toilet. There is also a washing machine and ironing facilities situated in the boiler room within the lodge. Badger Lodge has wooden flooring throughout.
It is also one of our many luxury pine lodges with it’s own private hot tub!
Badger Lodge Floor Plan.
- Hot tub
- Full central heating
- Cooker (gas hob / oven)
- Microwave oven
- Fridge with top ice compartment
- Fully equipped kitchen with essentials on arrival (tea, coffee, sugar etc.)
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Linen and bedding
- Towels / Tea towels / dishcloth
- Television / Digital box / DVD player
- Travel cot / Highchair available on request
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Parking outside lodge (room for 2 cars)
- Fishing on lodge lake included in price (max 1 rod per person, guests to bring own fishing equipment). Shed available for storing equipment.
- Fishing on reservoir included in price, dawn – dusk (max 2 rods per person)
- Discounts available for 2 adults just using 1 bedroom (discount applies when selecting number of guests on availability grid)