Swan Lodge (the newest of our pine lodges, first let August 2012) sleeps two people and has its own hot tub! Surrounded by beautiful countryside, it makes a romantic escape for a couple looking to get away from it all. Perfect if you’re looking for somewhere different for a honeymoon, anniversary, or some quiet time together
Swan Lodge has a decked ramp leading to the entrance door. Inside the lodge you will find a wide hallway leading to the main living area (open plan) which has a well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, dining table, chairs and spacious lounge with comfortable settees. French doors open from the lounge to a covered decked area overlooking the lake, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation. Just a step down from the decking you will step into your own private hot-tub! The hall way also leads to a beautiful king-size bedroom, a bathroom which has a power shower over the bath, a sink and toilet. There is a washing machine and ironing facilities in the boiler room within the lodge.
Swan Lodge has room for parking for 2 cars.
Wooden flooring throughout.
Swan Lodge Floor Plan.
- Full central heating
- Cooker (gas hob / oven)
- Microwave oven
- Fridge with ice compartment
- Fully equipped kitchen with essentials on arrival (tea,
- coffee, sugar etc.)
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Linen and bedding
- Towels / Tea towels / dishcloth
- Television / Digital box / DVD player
- Travel cot / Highchair available on request
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Parking outside lodge (room for 2 cars)
- Fishing on lodge lake included in price (max 1 rod per person, guests to bring own fishing equipment). Shed available for storing equipment.
- Fishing on 2nd lake (reservoir) £10/day, dawn – dusk (max 2 rods per person)
- WiFi (please note wifi fine for browsing web and emails, but not suitable for downloads and streaming)