Teal Lodge has a gentle decked slope leading up to the entrance door. Inside you will find a spacious entrance hall ideal for storing coats, boots etc. The main living area (open plan) has a well equipped kitchen, dining table, chairs and spacious lounge with comfortable settees. French doors open from the lounge to a partly covered, decked area overlooking the lake, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation. Leading from the entrance hall there is a double bedroom with en-suite (shower cubicle, sink and toilet), two twin bedded rooms with a further bathroom (bath, sink and toilet). There is room for a cot or z-bed if required. There is also a washing machine and ironing facilities situated in the boiler room within the lodge.
Teal Lodge has a wood effect flooring throughout the hallway, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. The bathrooms have linoleum flooring and the bedrooms are carpeted.
Teal Lodge Floor Plan.
Teal Lodge and Lapwing Lodge share the same floor layout. See below for the floor plan.
- Full central heating
- Cooker (gas hob / electric oven)
- Microwave oven
- Fully equipped kitchen with essentials on arrival (tea, coffee, sugar etc.)
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Linen and bedding
- Towels / Tea towels / dishcloth
- Television / Digital box / DVD player
- Travel cot / Highchair available on request
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Parking outside lodge (room for 2/3 cars)
- Fishing on lodge lake included in price (max 1 rod per person, guests to bring own fishing equipment). Shed available for storing equipment.
- Fishing on reservoir included in the price, dawn – dusk (max 2 rods per person)