Kingfisher Lodge is the largest of our pine lodges, sleeping up to 8 people, which makes it ideal for a large family group or for two families holidaying together. It has a gentle decked slope leading to the entrance door.
Once inside you will find a large open plan, well equipped kitchen, dining table, chairs and a spacious lounge with comfortable roomy sofas. Double doors open out to a partially covered, fully enclosed decked area, overlooking the lake, great for outdoor dining and relaxation. The bedrooms in Kingfisher Lodge comprise of a king-size bedroom with en-suite (shower cubicle, sink and toilet), a 2nd king-size bedroom, the third bedroom has twin beds & bunk-beds (bunks suitable for children). The main bathroom has a bath, with shower over bath, sink & toilet. There is room for a cot or z-bed if required. There is a washing machine & ironing facilities within the lodge.
Kingfisher Lodge has wooden floors throughout.
Kingfisher Lodge Floor Plan.
- Full central heating
- Cooker (gas hob / electric oven)
- Microwave oven
- Fully equipped kitchen with essentials on arrival (tea, coffee, sugar etc.)
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Linen and bedding
- Towels / Tea towels / dishcloth
- Television / Digital box / DVD player
- Travel cot / Highchair available on request
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Parking outside lodge (room for 2/3 cars)
- Fishing on lodge lake included in price (max 1 rod per person, guests to bring own fishing equipment). Shed available for storing equipment.
- Fishing on reservoir included in the price, dawn – dusk (max 2 rods per person)