Tawny Lodge has a gentle decked ramp leading up to the entrance door. Inside you will find a spacious entrance hall ideal for storing coats, boots etc.
The main living area (open plan) has a well equipped kitchen, dining table, chairs and spacious lounge with comfortable settees. French doors open from the lounge to a covered, enclosed decked area overlooking the lake, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation. Leading from the entrance hall there is a super king-size bedroom and a twin bedded room. There is room for a cot or z-bed if required. The bathroom has a power shower over the bath, a sink and a toilet. There is also a washing machine and ironing facilities situated in the boiler room within the lodge.
Tawny Lodge has wooden flooring throughout.
Tawny Lodge Floor Plan.
- Full central heating
- Cooker (gas hob / electric oven)
- Microwave oven
- Fridge with top ice compartment
- Fully equipped kitchen with essentials on arrival (tea, coffee, sugar etc.)
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Linen and bedding
- Towels / Tea towels / dishcloth
- Television / Digital box / DVD player
- Travel cot / Highchair available on request
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Parking outside lodge (room for 2 cars)
- Fishing on lodge lake included in price (max 1 rod per person, guests to bring own fishing equipment). Shed available for storing equipment.
- Fishing on reservoir included in price, dawn – dusk (max 2 rods per person)
- Discounts available for 2 adults just using 1 bedroom (discount applies when selecting number of guests on availability grid)