According to the 2015 Select Lincolnshire Food, Drink and Hospitality Awards, there is a vast selection of excellent providers throughout the county.
Gillian Richardson, Business Development Manager at Select Lincolnshire for Food, said: “The awards are here to help the businesses celebrate what they do for the county. If there wasn’t awards, all of the work that they do would just be done and no one would know about it.
“Some of the businesses have been run for decades by families and they are carrying on their traditions. I think it inspires other people too.
“Young businesses are coming through with new products, just in local little villages. They pop up and you just think ‘Wow, they have put something into this.’”
Some of the 2015 winners are below:
- Hotel of the Year – Oaklands Hall Hotel, Laceby, Grimsby
- Pub of the Year – Seacroft Holiday Estate- Bar, Mablethorpe
- Restaurant of the Year – Harrison’s Restaurant, Barton Upon Humber
- Tea Room of the Year – The Old Stables, Horncastle
- People’s Choice Award – Mountain’s Boston Sausage, Boston
Whilst staying at Rural Roosts, why not tour around the county to visit some of these and our other excellent venues and produce.